I was nominated by Michelle at Books and Movies Addict! Thank you so much!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
MY BLOGGING STORY:
I have always been a reader, but not many of my friends are readers so I’d finish reading a book and have no one to really talk to about it. I’d be so full of all these thoughts and feelings that I needed to get out of my system. One day I thought to myself “Hey, why don’t you write book reviews?”, so I looked up how to start a book blog and now here we are. I started this blog with two goals in mind:
1. I wanted to share my thoughts on books with others and hopefully other people would want to talk back to me with their thoughts
2. I wanted opportunities to read ARCs of books.
So far both of those goals have worked out! 🙂
This is going to sound dumb, but trust me on this, be yourself. You can’t be afraid to share your honest opinions and you can’t be afraid to be different. Just because everyone else in the world loved a thing doesn’t mean you have to too.
It’s also helpful to try and post something every day. Even if it’s just a picture of something you thought was interesting. People follow you because they’re interested in what you have to say and it keeps them interested when you have something new every day.
- Tara @moonstonemaiden
- Astra @A Stranger’s Guide To Novels
- Jordan @I Will Never Own Enough Books
- Mysterious Beauties
- The Cosmopolitan Grimorie
- Jeyna Grace
- Sammi’s Book Nook
- Forgotten Pumpkin Pie
- Forwards and Bookwards
- The Amazing Life of a Bookworm